Fully approved by the Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY), Mutual | Statland maintains and monitors the most sophisticated fire and smoke detection systems available on the market today. We use the latest early warning heat and smoke detectors to provide automatic detection of heat, smoke, or flame. In addition, water flow (sprinkler supervision) detection devices can be monitored in accordance with city codes and regulations to detect a serious sprinkler, smoke or fire event and notify the proper authorities. Mutual | Statland’s FDNY approved and UL Listed Central Station is one of 17 monitoring facilities nation-wide with the rare distinction of being authorized to re-transmit fire alarm signals to the NYC Fire Department.
Mutual | Statland provides turnkey systems from conception to Fire Department sign off utilizing our NICET Level IV certified design group and FDNY certified team. We specialize in personally handling all phases of fire alarm systems including inspection, testing and maintenance required by code. You can rest assured knowing that all inspections are being performed by FDNY certified inspection agents in accordance with the NYC DOB, FDNY and NFPA 72. Additionally, our computerized tracking system allows us to schedule periodic testing and maintenance at NFPA required intervals to ensure that your system is in compliance and in good working order.
Mutual | Statland provides NYC approved Fire Alarm Systems utilizing our team of FDNY Certified professionals including:
- Sprinkler Supervisory Systems for Valves, Waterflow, Tanks and Fire Pumps
- Manual and Automatic Smoke Detections Systems
- High Rise Voice Communication & Evacuation Systems
- Pre-Action Systems for Server Rooms & Data Centers
TESTING, INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
- FDNY Certified Inspection Agents
- Testing and Inspection programs in accordance with NYC DOB & NFPA 72
- Smoke Detector Maintenance and Cleaning programs in accordance with FDNY
- Calibration of major manufacturers smoke detectors
- Service of all industry standard systems
- Overtime Inspection Request Form
- Extension of Violation Order
- Request for Reconsideration of Electrical Defect
- FDNY Inquiry Form
- Affidavit of Compliance
- FDNY Form B-45B – Appointment Cancellation Form
- FDNY Forms and Requirements for Fire Alarm Filing
- FORM B-45M – Request for Inspection Date
- FDNY Form – A-433
- Five Day Expedited Letter of Approval Request
- Informational Bulletin 12.01.12 – Procedure for Expedited Letters of Approval
- FDNY Project Information
- Electrical Service Switch Industry Reference Sketch
HAVE YOU RECEIVED A VIOLATION ORDER FROM THE CITY OF NY?
If you received a Notice of Violation from the FDNY or the ECB please contact us to find out how we can help.
Most violation orders are due to various non-compliance issues, such as unapproved systems or failure to perform and document the required Smoke Detector Maintenance or Testing & Inspections.